Conquistador
The Wildcat Ashley Judd, last summer at Toronto's Molson Indy
Bullseye:
It's been a rough six months for me. After I graduated, the early stages of my career I was a workaholic who had no balance in life. That caught up with me and I found myself trying to figure out what to do with myself. I then left the city I was in and moved back to be closer to family. I have recently learned that I am very very fortunate to have the friends and family that I do. I always knew I was very fortunate to have them in my life, but not very very fortunate. I learned some other things. When I was gainfully employed and financially secure, I hardly had any dates with the ladies. When I was unemployed, I had no trouble getting dates. I'll never figure out how that happened. Anyway, I'm still in search of that balance and it's coming together. I have my social life in order, however, I haven't had my work life figured out for the past few months. Finally, tonight, my search for a fulltime job has ended. It's only fitting that I would end up: selling drugs. Well, not those kind of drugs. I'm selling the drugs that help people get better. Anyway, this website helped pass the time over these last few months and I thank you for your feedback. I'll still be posting, but not as frequently. I'm going to try to get a digital camera soon so I can add more value to the site too. I'm your pusher. Have a great day.

<< Home